Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website for the Minecraft public server ''Town of Iore''

News & Updates  Home  Rules  Introduction  Commands  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» If Anyone Would like to play in a server?
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 pm by Berserker

» Griefed by Team NRG
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 am by Berserker

» Im back and better than ever.
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am by mickro

» HeroBrine destroyed my house!
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am by TeamNRG

» Important II
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 am by Joel

» Introduction
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm by Shanecoolhip

» Important
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm by mickro

» Entertainment,music,random-youtube videos
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 am by mickro

» You guys make me sick
Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 am by mickro

Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JuloBeast
Banned
JuloBeast

Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D   Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Hey, I was looking at some comment on the forum and I tough it would be a really great idea to make a "Like" Button. So this way people won't have to quote a comment and says he is right or something like that.
That would not be a very huge upgrade, but still would be great.

And something else I tought while writing this, we could also do some adventure maps with members of the forum but on a different server, So people that wants to play adventure maps go on a different ID Very Happy This way if Aley can't hold a server 24/7 then he can host Adventure Games during week end for exemple or when he actually can Smile That would be SO much easier to play for all of us.

And to make things more clear : Make a second server but on this server Aley host adventure games, where we play adventure MAPS made by someone else. That could also make a new Topic on the server, called "Adventure Maps suggestion"

And the member of the forum could post some they made or some they found while searching on the Internet Smile And put the download link to make things, again, SO much easier.

So what do you guys think about that ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jul8048?feature=mhee
Aleyasu
Owner
Owner
Aleyasu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D   Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 am

JuloBeast wrote:
Hey, I was looking at some comment on the forum and I tough it would be a really great idea to make a "Like" Button. So this way people won't have to quote a comment and says he is right or something like that.

And something else I tought while writing this, we could also do some adventure maps with members of the forum but on a different server, So people that wants to play adventure maps go on a different ID Very Happy This way if Aley can't hold a server 24/7 then he can host Adventure Games during week end for exemple or when he actually can Smile That would be SO much easier to play for all of us.

And to make things more clear : Make a second server but on this server Aley host adventure games, where we play adventure MAPS made by someone else. That could also make a new Topic on the server, called "Adventure Maps suggestion"

And the member of the forum could post some they made or some they found while searching on the Internet Smile And put the download link to make things, again, SO much easier.

I have been already discussing this with some staff members, we will have a 24/7 dedicated creative server. Once a week we will host adventure games, with prizes like items, $, donator status...
Back to top Go down
https://townofiore.forumhr.com
JuloBeast
Banned
JuloBeast

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D   Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:15 am

And what about the like button ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jul8048?feature=mhee
Aleyasu
Owner
Owner
Aleyasu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D   Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 pm

JuloBeast wrote:
And what about the like button ?
In progress.
Back to top Go down
https://townofiore.forumhr.com
Berserker
Admin
Admin
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D   Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:01 am

Aleyasu wrote:
JuloBeast wrote:

I have been already discussing this with some staff members, we will have a 24/7 dedicated creative server. Once a week we will host adventure games, with prizes like items, $, donator status...
PEOPLE LIKE ME xD
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/RaveloChristian
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D   Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the forum... And Adventure maps :D
Page 1 of 1