Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website for the Minecraft public server ''Town of Iore''

News & Updates  Home  Rules  Introduction  Commands  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» If Anyone Would like to play in a server?
Important  II EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 pm by Berserker

» Griefed by Team NRG
Important  II EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 am by Berserker

» Im back and better than ever.
Important  II EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am by mickro

» HeroBrine destroyed my house!
Important  II EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am by TeamNRG

» Important II
Important  II EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 am by Joel

» Introduction
Important  II EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm by Shanecoolhip

» Important
Important  II EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm by mickro

» Entertainment,music,random-youtube videos
Important  II EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 am by mickro

» You guys make me sick
Important  II EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 am by mickro

Important II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleyasu
Owner
Owner
Aleyasu

Important  II Empty
PostImportant II

Recently I've gotten a total of $100, and I was ready to invest it in our server. However, reading trough posts on the forum I've come to a different decision. Some of our most trusted users said: "The server is Dead"

The server WAS NOT dead. It is NOW dead, because of you, you killed it.

Mickro and BerserkerMime are allowed to advertise their servers (if they have any) on the forum, untill its deletation.
Back to top Go down
https://townofiore.forumhr.com
Share this post on: reddit

Important II :: Comments

JuloBeast
Re: Important II
Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 am  JuloBeast
Aleyasu wrote:
Recently I've gotten a total of $100, and I was ready to invest it in our server. However, reading trough posts on the forum I've come to a different decision. Some of our most trusted users said: "The server is Dead"

Mickro and BerserkerMime are allowed to advertise their servers (if they have any) on the forum, untill its deletation.

Don't put the blame on someone else, you are the owner, and you're the one that has to make it live. Im just a moderator, I make people respect the rules, nothing else. I said it was dead, cuz no one was ever online. And it's not my fault or the fault of any of the staff or the players.
And to tell you, now the server is dead and anyway I don't really care now cuz I got business to take care, all the time I was in your server, I was in Michael server too. So I don't think that you're advertising and all that stuff was really helpful eh? Anyway... Sorry for the cash you spent, all the time you lost and you'll never have back, but now, im gonna get high.
Seeya
Berserker
Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 am  Berserker
Aleyasu wrote:

what do you mean by deleation? and you have seen my server it looks nice right? we could put that one up?
mickro
Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:38 am  mickro
Julo you used to be cool, now you're just a coward type person.
Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 am  Joel
Well to be honest i've been on michaels server almost since he got banned.... but well that's how it is.... i enjoyed it more, i stayed here because i thought i had something left here... seemed not through...
Post   Sponsored content

Important II

Page 1 of 1