Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website for the Minecraft public server ''Town of Iore''

News & Updates  Home  Rules  Introduction  Commands  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» If Anyone Would like to play in a server?
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 pm by Berserker

» Griefed by Team NRG
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 am by Berserker

» Im back and better than ever.
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am by mickro

» HeroBrine destroyed my house!
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am by TeamNRG

» Important II
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 am by Joel

» Introduction
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm by Shanecoolhip

» Important
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm by mickro

» Entertainment,music,random-youtube videos
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 am by mickro

» You guys make me sick
So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 am by mickro

So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wirlez
wirlez

So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? Empty
PostSubject: So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft?   So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 am

Hey guys! I'm making a new off-Topic - Topic Wink

And i wonder... When did you guys start playing Minecraft? Very Happy

I started in September 2010 x)

I got Minecraft as a birthday present from my friend - my birthday is 29 September
In case you don't believe me I have a old screenshot from a time in January Razz
Ps: Got this screenshot from my friend over Skype - That's why you see me x]

Click here for the in-game picture and here for the update version Razz
Back to top Go down
Tommux
Tommux

PostSubject: Re: So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft?   So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

i started playing minecraft 5 months ago or something Razz a friend showed me WoM(world of minecraft)wich is a big server base for minecraft creative mode.
a week after that another friend showed me the cracked version wick has single player wich i liked more Smile
and yesterday i got minecraft (the legit one).
Back to top Go down
A5H73Y

PostSubject: Re: So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft?   So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 pm

I played it back in classic days, used to play on a server for months and months into when minecraft alpha was released, i started playing Survival just before Beta came out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft?   So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft? Empty

Back to top Go down

So guys... When did you start playing Minecraft?
Page 1 of 1