Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Welcome to Town of Iore Web-Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website for the Minecraft public server ''Town of Iore''

News & Updates  Home  Rules  Introduction  Commands  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» If Anyone Would like to play in a server?
Server is Growing: YEY EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 pm by Berserker

» Griefed by Team NRG
Server is Growing: YEY EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 am by Berserker

» Im back and better than ever.
Server is Growing: YEY EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am by mickro

» HeroBrine destroyed my house!
Server is Growing: YEY EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 am by TeamNRG

» Important II
Server is Growing: YEY EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 am by Joel

» Introduction
Server is Growing: YEY EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm by Shanecoolhip

» Important
Server is Growing: YEY EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm by mickro

» Entertainment,music,random-youtube videos
Server is Growing: YEY EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 am by mickro

» You guys make me sick
Server is Growing: YEY EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 am by mickro

Server is Growing: YEY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mickro
Admin
Admin
mickro

Server is Growing: YEY Empty
PostSubject: Server is Growing: YEY   Server is Growing: YEY EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Wow For those people that haven't noticed, we have a total of 69 registered on our server Razz, PARTY? no jk ,but our server is growing Smile ,now i only ask for these 69 people to be more active in our forums...if u don't have any ideas for a topic then just go to the chatbox on the bottom left of ur screen and socialize with other members.
If we can keep the forums active our server will grow much faster and Donations will start appearing and finally we would get our own 24/7 server which u would be part of.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/Mickr0
Berserker
Admin
Admin
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Server is Growing: YEY   Server is Growing: YEY EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 am

mickro wrote:
Wow For those people that haven't noticed, we have a total of 69 registered on our server Razz, PARTY? no jk ,but our server is growing Smile ,now i only ask for these 69 people to be more active in our forums...if u don't have any ideas for a topic then just go to the chatbox on the bottom left of ur screen and socialize with other members.
If we can keep the forums active our server will grow much faster and Donations will start appearing and finally we would get our own 24/7 server which u would be part of.
sadly there buddy and we both know it theres only like 8 users if anything that acctually go on the server from those 69 people.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/RaveloChristian
NotYourTaco
NotYourTaco

PostSubject: Re: Server is Growing: YEY   Server is Growing: YEY EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 am

Berserker wrote:
mickro wrote:
sadly there buddy and we both know it theres only like 8 users if anything that acctually go on the server from those 69 people.
No worries berserker, with more people joining and when the server is back up, we will get alot one by one ;]
Back to top Go down
Berserker
Admin
Admin
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Server is Growing: YEY   Server is Growing: YEY EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 am

NotYourTaco wrote:
Berserker wrote:
mickro wrote:
No worries berserker, with more people joining and when the server is back up, we will get alot one by one ;]
i know but like still would be awesome if we had avid players
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/RaveloChristian
seanfloler

PostSubject: Hey   Server is Growing: YEY EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:54 am

Hey i jsut wanted to know if that you can only go on the server if your a guest :O because i would love to know if you guys use hamachi or anything like that id love to help out and do my possile on the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is Growing: YEY   Server is Growing: YEY Empty

Back to top Go down

Server is Growing: YEY
Page 1 of 1